Question : Terminal server License question

I have a queztion about term serv licensing.  I have a about 5 users that was accessing a 2000 server for the past few years and i recently changed one of the workstation names and now that user no longer has access to that 2000 server from his workstation.  No matter what I tried to do he still can't access it.  Here is the message...The remote computer has disconnected the session becasue of an error in the licensing protocol.  Is there a way to delete licenses and have him reconnect?  The issue is that all teh licenses are used up and the certificate is expired.  Also, I have two license servers (one is an old 2000 server and the other is a 2003 server) since all the certificates are expired on the 2000 server can they somehow be transfereed to the other server?  Any help is appreciated.  thanks.

Perry

Answer : Terminal server License question

what OS is running on the clients.  Access to 2000 server from 2000 prof. or XP, does not need licenses, the client has on that is allowed to us it.  Usually when there are problems you delete the client token on the client.

delete this key in the registry and retry the connection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSLicensing\Store\LICENSE000
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us