Question : IPP Linksys wireless Print server

Ok guys see if anyone can help.

I have an extensive homenetwork setup in my house, I have 2 wireless routers, about 10 computers, a windows 2003 server running as my mail server and utilizing it also as a public webserver.

Anyways I have a customer who would like to have a request online for refillig perscriptions.  Anyways long story short, they fill out a form, its sent SMTP to my mailserver where its held.  

Now I have a wireless printserver by Linksys that is set to log into that account every minute to check for new mail, it gets it fine and tries to print, but the light just blinks and it stops........until you press the ok button, then it prints out.  i got curious so I hooked it up to another printer, and the same thing happened, and on the display menu it says it is havig trouble communicating with the computer "Check connection"  and it stays like that util you hit ok on the printer, at which poit it promptly spits out the print job as it should.  any ideas why in the hell it does that?

Answer : IPP Linksys wireless Print server

It could be perhaps your PCL Control codes...
I'm reaching here so if I'm way off base forgive me...
But some of the HP Codes would look like these example:

1B45 (Ec E) reset printer
1B266C363646 (Ec & l 6 6 F) page length 66 lines
1B266C304F (Ec & l 0 O) portrait orientation
1B28733130H (Ec ( s 1 0 H) pitch 10 cpi

Another stab here - You might even try changing the printer processor on your Server for that printer device.

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us