Question : Godaddy hosting manager (email setup?)

I regret for having pruchase this service with godaddy, I've never ever seen a so bad user-interface in my life to manage a hosting account, but well, when it's done it's done...

Normally I use some easy domanin manager interfaces like CPanel and similar, but with the godaddy hosting service I can't find where to even set up email/ftp accounts, or even subdmains.

How can i access some interface similar to cpanel so i can set up new email accounts??

fortunatey i will be hosting with this horrible company only a small stati site, i dont' wanna think of hosting something that would require constant attention...

When you click some button they drive you to some site that has nothing to do with what you are looking for, and the information is just so dense that you only want to hit the computer screen with a hummer.

I'm so disgusted with this purchase, can you notice at all? :)

Answer : Godaddy hosting manager (email setup?)

Ok so I went through the same process as you did. When you click on that email link it is trying to take you to that "Email/Email Forwarding" page that my screen shot shows. However it appears that you do not have that listed under My Products from your video. This means either it's not activated (I didn't think you would have to, not sure how) or for some reason GoDaddy made a mistake with your plan. I think it's the former and found this video on youtube showing step by step how to activate email.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inoEcZAN-D8

I'm sorry that I can't just write it out, it appears that there is narration and I'm at work so I can't listen to it for you. :)
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us