Question : STMP traffic is being blocked

All SMTP traffic is being stopped out of 4 seperate WAN ips for the company I am working for, turns out we were blacklisted by SPAMCANNIBAL and NOMOREFUN.  I have performed all of the steps that were required to be removed from the blacklist and still we are unable to send any email Outlook or other clients from those IPs.  The ISP Qwest has denied they are responsible, and the Email Host Godaddy is denying they are responsible.  I am pulling my hair out now trying to figure out what it could be.  I have tried different SMTP ports that Godaddy supports 25, 80, 3535 and still no go.  We have gone 1 week with no SMTP traffic allowed out and 2 days since we have been removed from the blacklist.  I really need help to figure this out.  Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Answer : STMP traffic is being blocked

I would get on the phone to Qwest and don't hang up until you get some satisfaction!

All 4 locations going down at once seems a little suspicious, despite being blacklisted.

Blacklisting does not stop you from being able to send out on port 25.

You could always change your SMTP port to 587 and try sending that way.

Are your routers / firewalls configured to only allow port 25 traffic out from your mail server, or is it open for all?  If it is open, please block (if you can) all port 25 traffic from all devices apart from your mail server.

Talking of which - what mail server are you running?

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us