Question : No network provider accepted the given network path

I have two networks. One with the network address of 10.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 and the other with 172.16.0.0 255.255.255.0. They are connected via a VPN connection with 2 Dlink 804HV VPN routers  over the internet. the 10 network is the main network housing the server and the 172 network is the branch network with just clients. Now from each side I can ping all computers via IP address and users can ping computers by name on their network. All computers are on a single domain.
Now here's the problem:
From the server on the 10 network I can get into computer 172.16.0.12 however I can't get into 172.16.0.13. I get an error message that says No network provider accepted the given network path.

Answer : No network provider accepted the given network path

Try doing this:

Start-Run and type “sfc /scannow” (you may need your windows CD)

If that doesn't work, copy and paste the following into notepad.exe and save it as a batch file and name it "W2K3LmhostsTimeout.bat":

@echo off
setlocal
if {%1}=={} goto Syntax
set /a seconds=10000%1%%10000
set /a seconds=%seconds% * 1000
set /a cnt=0
:DCloop
if {%2}=={} goto doit
set /a cnt=%cnt% + 1
set work=%2
shift
set work=%work:\=%
set work=%work:"=%
call set DC%cnt%=\\%work%
goto DCloop
:doit
set /a num=1
if %cnt% EQU 0 set key=HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NetBT\Parameters&goto doitloop1
:doitloop
if %num% GTR %cnt% goto finish
call set key=%%DC%num%%%\HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NetBT\Parameters
set /a num=%num% + 1
:doitloop1
@echo reg add %key% /v LmhostsTimeout /T REG_DWORD /d %seconds% /F
reg add %key% /v LmhostsTimeout /T REG_DWORD /d %seconds% /F
@echo.
goto doitloop
:Finish
endlocal
goto :EOF
:Syntax
@echo Syntax: W2K3LmhostsTimeout Seconds [W2K3DC1 W2K3DC2 ... W2K3DCn]
endlocal

Run it and then restart your server.

The LmhostsTimeout setting will NOT become effective until the server is restarted.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us