Question : Cant VPN with comcast and router

I am using the Cisco VPN client and when I connect my laptop directly to my cable modem it works fine, however when I connect it with my netgear wpn824 v2 router I cannot connect.  At first I thought it was the router, however I also have DSL and when the router is connected to the DSL modem it works without me even having to open the ports to allow the passthrough.  So it seems like the combination of my cable modem with the router causes a problem somewhere.  I have tried UDP and IPSEC settings on the client and they both yeild the same results when using the cable modem and the router and that problem is I can send packets but nothing comes back in.  

Answer : Cant VPN with comcast and router

The reason I asked about the wireless is there are known issues with the Cisco VPN and some newer wireless drivers. There is reference to this on the Cisco site but I couldn't find it. Dell article is:
http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/dsn/en/document?c=us&docid=152D7D67033477DFE0401E0A5517188F&journalid=38B395C7FBD511DABA931F114956E124&l=en&s=gen
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us