Question : HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden is received, when trying to access the remote web workplace on Small Business Server 2003

Good Day

I recently had to reinstall IIS 6.0 and Exchange on our SBS 2003 server. Now the problem I have is that I get a HTTP 403 error, when I try to access the remote web workplace. However, I can access the Outlook Web Access part of our server, Could you please because I have now idea as to where to start troubleshooting.

Answer : HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden is received, when trying to access the remote web workplace on Small Business Server 2003

Those two event ID's tend to send shivers down my spine, about 6 months ago I had the self same error's, after banging my head against it for 2 weeks, I gave up and called MS Support, their answer within 5 mins was backup your data and rebuild, it'll be quicker.

I didn't, I knew SP1 was about to breakout and also new it had some considerable updates rolled into it, not least of all ISA2004, it actually turned out to be a complete reinstall over the top, not an update.

I pinned my last ditch hopes that SP1 would solve the problem for me, or I would need to rebuild,and it did, 2 hours of applying SP1 and all was well again.  Try it!
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us