Question : Cisco Help

I have a Cisco 2620 w/ 2 physical interfaces.  With that router I am routing traffic to the other networks.  I am now getting a little more ambitious.  The main network that the router resides on is about out of IP addresses and I need to subnet a few off.  I have a Cisco Catalyst 2950.  I want to provide DHCP to those other subnets using the same DHCP server that I currently have.  Also I want to use the same router that I am currently using.  I have so far setup the switch as one VLAN, setup the scopes in the DHCP server, and added the subnets to the virtual interfaces on the router.  I have come this far and have yet to understand how the DHCP server is going to pass the correct IP address to the client.  I have found that the router attaches the Primary IP address to the header and therefore that is the ip address range that the DHCP server give.  I want the router to attach one of the secondary ip addresses to the header so that I can assign different subnets.  Please help

Thanks in advance

Joel

Answer : Cisco Help

This link will guide you through everything you need to do...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk389/tk390/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800949fd.shtml
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us