Question : Broadvoice and Asterisk - allow more than two incoming calls?

Hello all,

I have had an account with Broadvoice for some time now, and I am able to accept > 2 incoming calls through Broadvoice to my Asterisk server.

We had the need for a MeetMe conference bridge in my office, so I thought that I'd just get us an inexpensive Broadvoice account, set it up the same way my other one has always worked, and we'd be in business... not the case.

The first two callers are able to join the conference, but the third caller gets a busy signal (from Broadvoice).

I gave Broadvoice a call and they say "while this isn't a feature that we advertise, it is something that we know is a possibility for Asterisk users, and we do not do anything to block this ability".

My best guess is that the agent I got on the phone is unaware of some sort of new ability that Broadvoice has to block this, however, if anyone knows of a way to get this working, I greatly appreciate the help.

Answer : Broadvoice and Asterisk - allow more than two incoming calls?

Compaired my two bv accounts, (identical settings).
Called BV again, this agent stated that they only offer two channels per line and has no idea why my other account is allowing > 2.

I assume this just isn't doable, and my original account is a fluke.

Increased to 500 points.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us