Question : Software to control a host machine with multiple monitors?

Before you all shout "Ultramon!", or any other VNC variant, I've already tried them.

Yes, they will display both displays in a window - but what I'm looking for is an app (commercial/shareware/freeware, doesn't matter) that will allow you to display two separate screens remotely - mimicking the setup you would see if you were sitting at the host PC with multiple displays. Aside from speed, I'd basically like to have a remote desktop solution whereby aside from response time, you wouldn't even know you were using the PC remotely - one monitor on the remote PC displays monitor 1 on the host, and another displays monitor 2.

I don't require separate sessions, meaning that I don't need for the screens to be accessed simultaneously, I just want separate windows for each display and not simply a large window that is showing both at once. I've tried virtually every VNC variant out there with little luck, but I'm not familiar with the commercial side of things.  Ideally it would be like the VNC connection, instead you would just choose which monitor you want that connection to control.

Any ideas, or am I out of luck?

Answer : Software to control a host machine with multiple monitors?

Here is a sloution I read when looking into this.
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Hardware/Displays_Monitors/Q_22964648.html
I found it helpful.

I am OK with using a full window that spans all available displays by running
mstsc /span

It sounds like you want the split on each monitor and the other solution mentions splitview to get enhanced functionality.
www.splitview.com
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us