Question : Network Cabinet PDU

Hi,

This might be a really dumb question, but i need to ask -sorry.  When installing a Data Cabinet PDU where does it go?  Are there brackets at the rear of cabinets where the PDU is fixed?  Mos of my racked items have their power source at the rear.

This is my first time using a data cabinet and just what to know the ins and outs.  I will be purchasing a PRISM 6u Cabinet to house the pastch panels, switchs etc, in each department.

Hope someone can shed some light?

Regards,
Anthony

Answer : Network Cabinet PDU

Just took a look at the Prism cabinets... 6U or 9U would mean it's a wall cabinet, yes?  Which means no access from the rear, which may also cancel what I posted in my first response... are you getting the PDU from Prism, same as the cabinet?  If so then we'd like to assume it's going to mount in easily...

One thing I've learnt from life so far is that unless you know something is an absolute certainty, then you're just guessing... Don't guess on this one - I'd suggest you contact the manufacturer/distributor of the cabinet/pdu and determine whether what you've got in mind will pair themselves together.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us