Question : BIOS password for Dell XPS M140. I do not know the previous owner, so DELL can't help.

I need to get past the BIOS password (white screen); but, I don't know the previous owner. I purchased this computer from someone who received it from someone. I found the information that DELL requires but they want the previous owner information. Please help, is there a master password?

Answer : BIOS password for Dell XPS M140. I do not know the previous owner, so DELL can't help.

All you need for the transfer of ownership is the original owners first name and last. I know a legal way(kinda of a loop hole i discovered) to get it from dell but I don't want to post the loophole as it may be used for ill intentions(mainly stolen systems), please check my profile for my email address. Again the info I have is not illegal but there are people who would use it for purposes other than what I intended for. Your chat with Dell verified to me it hasn't been reported as stolen or your contact with them would have gone differently.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us