Question : Problem Deleting Voice mail User in Cisco Unity Connection Administration

Cant delete a user in Unity Connection Administration. I deleted the User in the Call Manager then I went to the Voicemail account andf tried to delete the user there in the Unity Connection Administration :: Users tool, but I get the message :
" The user is the message recipeint for a system call handler or system call handler template.
  This user is integrated with a Cisco Unified Communications Manager end user. Some fields may be disabled."  

I have checked and this user is not associated to any call handlers. The extension is 1000 for the user and that is not set as a recipient on any of the Call Handlers that are setup in the system.

Answer : Problem Deleting Voice mail User in Cisco Unity Connection Administration

when you play back a greeting for a call handler through the phone what extension do you have it configured for ??? Go to the drop down menu and then click on options and it will show you the phone extension it will call.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us