Question : Cisco hsrp, load-sharing configuration 3640

I have a 3640 that currently only has one fast ethernet port configured and connected to a CAT 3750 switch.  I would like to configure a second fast ethernet port on the 3640 connected to the 2nd CAT3750 in the stack.  In the event that one of the CAT 3750 switches of a switch stack fails traffic will route over the remaining switch.  Can someone tell me what would be the best way to configure this on the 3640 router? Please refer to diagram below.

fa0/0
                        -----------  3750 switch 1 stack 1  -----------  7206VXR -------------------- ISP-A
<--- T1  -|          |                                                                          |
           3640 --  |                                                                       HSRP
<--- T1   -|         |                                                                           |
                         -----------  3750 switch 2 stack 1  -----------  7206VXR  -------------------- ISP-B
                        fa0/1

Answer : Cisco hsrp, load-sharing configuration 3640

ok, in this situation, you can configure ports in 3750 as routed (no switchport) and run ospf on in.
the same on 3640. so you'll get equal cost multipath configuration
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us