Question : Newly Created Certificate Templates are not visible in Certificate Authority

When I create a new Certificate Template from the Web Server template I can't see it in when I right click on
                   Certificate Authority -> -> Certificate Templates    
& select
                   New -> Certificate Template to Issue

I looked up on TechNet and anywhere else I could find info about this and all it says is if the newly created template isn't listed then it hasn't replicated to all domain controllers yet.  This is not the case as there is only one other DC in the forrest and I am relatively certain it is not taking more than 24 hours to replicate to it.  Is there something that I am missing?  I cannot seem to make this template visible to the CA

Answer : Newly Created Certificate Templates are not visible in Certificate Authority

Customized (also called version 2) certificate templates are only supported in Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition. You cannot use the template in Standard Edition although you are able to create some.

See http://technet2.microsoft.com/windowsserver/en/library/c25f57b0-5459-4c17-bb3f-2f657bd23f781033.mspx?mfr=true
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us