Question : Browsing remote network using a remote client

I have been having trouble browsing one of my remote networks using the Dameware mini remote control client.  This network is connected to our main network over a T1 connection using cisco 2500 routers.  It will let me connect with the remote client from the main network to remote workstations remotely once in a while but other times it will not connect.   The workstations that refuse the remote connection also refuse pings from the main network.  When physically on the remote workstation, all services that rely on the main network operate correctly, such as Exchange (outlook mail / calendar), network browsing, etc, at the same time not allowing remote connections and ICMP pings from the main network to the remote PC.  None of these connectivity problems occured when we used an NT4 domain controller, they only began occuring when we upgraded to 2003 Server.  I have modified the registries on all these remote workstations to disable slow link detection by adding / modifying these keys:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\SlowLinkDetectEnabled = Dword(0)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\GroupPolicyMinTransferRate = Dword(0)
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System\GroupPolicyMinTransferRate = Dword(0)

I've also set the "slow link detect for GPO = 0" under the domain GPO.

When I do a GPRESULT on these remote workstations, both the Computer Settings and User Settings sections of the results have "Group Policy Slow Link Threshold = 0", it seems that these registry entries have disabled the slow link threshold but I am still having the same remote connectivity problems.  Anybody have any suggestions,

Thanks
Kevin

Answer : Browsing remote network using a remote client

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122sb/newft/122sb28/sb_gretk.htm#wp1010872

Try looking at that, I don't know if you use C
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us