Question : How to remember username password of some PC in workgroup

I have 20 computers in a workgroup. I share a folder on one PC so that everyone can view it. In some PC every time I restart the PC, I will again have to login that specific computer using a username & password, then only I can access the shared folder. In some PC I don't have to do this kind of exercise and we can access the shared folder without any login error. All are in same Wrokgroup and firewall is disabled in all the systems.

Answer : How to remember username password of some PC in workgroup

How many user accounts do you have? In workgroups, to ease sharing, you can make a duplicate of every account name and password on each computer. So if you have 20 users, you have 20 local accounts on each computer (you can make them limited accounts). Then when each person connects to the other computer, it passes their own credentials and connects without prompting for a password. The big downside to this is that each time any user changes his or her password, they have to change it on every single machine. This works OK with 3 or 4 computers, but gets very cumbersome with 20 computers.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us