Question : Document style webservice development

I want to develop a document style webservice for weblogic 8.1, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of information regarding how this is done, or maybe I am missing something. From what I can glean from the Oracle site, the input parameter is a w3c Element and the return is also a w3c element. If I define this in my ANT build.xml it throws errors, if I define no parameters it also throws errors.  What I am looking for is basically, the build.xml example for such a service, then an outline of the java class that provides the service.

I've got an inkling that that I may need to build a serialization class but from the Oracle site it looks like the input parameter is a w3c Element which I can then parse and process the document normally, and return the root element of the DOM containing my response. That's really what I want to do because it fits with the current design of the system I am working with.

I've search all over the web and have the O'Reilly guide but they all seem to make mention of this style but that's about it.

Help! :)

Answer : Document style webservice development

you need to define your own type/serialization then same as you would for an unsupported data type when using rpc style.

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us