Question : Call Centre Solution

I need some advice on VOIP phone system for call center which we gonna implement soon.

Which is the best advanced call center solution (hardware & Software) in the current market?

Some tips: ( sorry I am collecting more details from management once I get I will put)

1) Phone system integrated with PC
2) Voice mail, Call transfer, Video conferencing etc...
3) Unified communication
4) Inbound Call tracking, making job card and following it up etc...
5) May be transfer from one site to another (with PRI point to point connection). like after 6 p.m transfer to other country...
6) it should be flexible

Any advice would be great!

Answer : Call Centre Solution

Since you plan to grow to 30 agents plus you have your other employees I would suggest you go with the full version Call Manager and Unity along with your UCCX platform.  You should get CCM 7 along with Unity Connection 7 and UCCX 7 (I just found a bug in UCCX 5 and I have to upgrade to 7) so you will need the following

Since you want to use softphone you wil need to get some headsets we use the wireless Jabra GN
9330 Headset they are pretty good.

2 7825 H2 or H3 is out now but H2 will be a little cheaper.  These are for Call Manager
2 7825  or the 7816 that you have in your BOQ H2 or H3 is out now but H2 will be a little cheaper.  These are for UCCX
You can get a unity server or use one that has at least 4gb of memory and 2ghz processor.  We have a dell power edge 1950 that we use and it work great.

Your 2811 you can keep with the WAN card and your fxo fxs cards you can use those for faxing and for your local 911 calling in case you have a power outage or someting like that you will still be able to dial 911.

The cheap part in this is the servers you can probably get them all for about 30k brand new.  THe licensing is the costly part.

Since you will only have 5 agent to start with I would suggest you get 10 licenses for UCCX
However many employees you have just add 10 to that for your unity for voice mail.
Call Manager you need to see how many phones you have the licensing goes by phone model some phones are 2 licenses some are 7 Usually you would just a 1000 package of licensing for that.  Your cisco rep can go more in detail with on the licensing.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us