Question : Wireless network with 3 multipoints

Hello to All,

I am planning to setup wireless network with 3 clients ... 2 external clients plus me, which will be total of three clients ...
I am wondering do I need anything else beside of the equipment listed below and is it correct?

Me ...
I am using ADSL Internet connection and I want to share it with other two clients ...

- Wireless 802.11g ( 108Mbps )AP with integrated DSL router and external antenna to share Internet connection

First client, which is 500m far from me ...
Outdoor external antenna and router ( can I use normal router or wireless AP with integrated router )

Second client, which is 1km far from me...
Outdoor external antenna and router ( can I use normal router or wireless AP with integrated router )

Is there anything that I would need beside of this?
Where I can find outdoor circle/rounded antenna so I can spread my signal across instead of using two antennas since my client are in different direction?
Any sugestion on this one will be apprechiated so I can setup this network as better as is possible!?

Thank you!

Answer : Wireless network with 3 multipoints

Well you'll probably need a router or a machine running ICS to do NAT and possibly DHCP for your bridged networks.  

ADSL modem -> router -> wireless bridge )))))))) wireless bridge -> wired PC
                                                |
                                             Wired PC

Everything will end up being on the same private subnet that your router assigns addresses to.  This way, someone can add a LAN device on a remote network and you don't have to reconfigure anything (DHCP working).  Since your ISP doesn't give you enough address space to give out a bunch of static IPs to your bridges and hosts, you'll have to use NAT to give them all 192.168.x.x or 10.x.x.x addresses that the ISP doesn't see.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us