Question : new web site email from web host trying to run through outlook express error 0x800ccc0f appearing

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'coralse1', Server: 'mail.coralseamercantile.com.au', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 2626, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F
Code Snippet:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
I have just joined www.justhost.com and set up a email, however when I put the details in outlook express 6 i get the above message
in outlook expree i went to Tools,accounts,mail tab and enter into properties
i entered the following  general tab account and email as the broadband connectors email adress assigne to me, server tab  My incoming mail server is a POP3 incoming mail  entered mail.webname same with outgoing smtp.
Incoming Mail server entered password and account name from justhost.com checked Log on using Secure password authentication

advanced tab
Outgoinmg mail (smtp) 2626 and checked this service requires a secure connection (ssl)
incoming mail POP3 110

sorry I have no idea what to do once I have it doen once hopefully I can work on my website, this is very annoying

Answer : new web site email from web host trying to run through outlook express error 0x800ccc0f appearing

Shouldn't the port be 465?
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us