Question : Help with Blackberry routing from device

I am a Lotus Notes Admin/Developer. We use the BES server on Domino in a Windows environment within the same NNN and Domain. We can send BES device to Notes and vice versa just fine. The problem is when our customers try to send an email externally from the device to an address like Yahoo, google, etc, we get these delivery failures. Some of the messages do get sent and I can read them from my Google account, but on their device a delivery failure occurs, thus the messages you see in the error message text field above. I believe I have everything set correctly, I have a global domain document because we have two different domains and want the aliases to be routed to our main domain using the email aliases. I initially setup connection documents between the BES server and our smtp server, enabled them as mail routing connections, but still getting these failures. Any tips to look for, am I missing any domino server related configurations?

Answer : Help with Blackberry routing from device

I would checl reverse DNS on all Domains via DNSStuff or the alternatives dnsreport etc.

also please Note that it  says SMTP Protocol Returned a Transient Error,
Transient being temporary, so it might simply have been held up a bit.

I hope this helps !
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us