Question : A bulk email or mass mailer with built-in SMTP info

Hello, I would like a cheap way to send out newsletters to a large amount of subscribers. I am trying to avoid the huge costs that come with such an endeavor.

I was told that I could try a bulk mailer with built-in SMTP?

I do not understand exactly, but I think that it sends large amounts of emails via my own Outlook or such program via this built-in SMTP? I understand that it does this to avoid any possible troubles with your ISP for SPAM or such.

My question is, how could this really work, does it? Anyone know? Because if I am sending these emails/newsletters from my computer using the set up built-in SMTP, doesn't my ISP know this and or can they still not trace it? Maybe it can not, but can this same built-in SMTP be blacklists (or whatever) and they I wouldn't be able to use it?? Maybe I am missing something, if so sorry new to all of this... Please answer as I really DO NOT know and what the best option for me.

I have had subscribers forget that they subscribed and reported me for SPAM, and I do get high amounts of bonuses as I get those who sign up for FREE stuff but leave fake emails. Will bonuses affect such a program and or get me in trouble?

I want to avoid any problems and yet have little money to start. This seems to be a possible option, but I really do not know. Maybe this is not legal???

I really do not want to tie my ISP to any emailing service and or be involved with something that can be tied back to my ISP just in case I have a subscriber that "forgets" or whatnot.

Please let me know details about such programs and or other options.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Answer : A bulk email or mass mailer with built-in SMTP info

1. yes
2. yes
3. it will affect your isp who will not appreciate that and probably come down on you.

If you need to send newsletters to a large amount of subscribers, leave the actual delivery to the professionals. I know you're looking for a cheap method, but you get what you pay for. You CAN do it on your own, but since you don't have a lot of expertise about email and your ISP probably has policies against such behavior, your actual delivery success rate will most likely be pretty low. Email can be a tricky business making sure it gets delivered and not detected as spam.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us