Question : "Combining" two SPF records into one

Hello,

I'm setting up an email campaign for a client and the newsetter company's FAQ suggests that I do the following (specifics changed for security reasons...)

"To ensure sender ID compliance, you must ask your hosting provider to add the following text to the txt section of your DNS records:

"v=spf1 mx a:mail.example.com ip4:74.202.227.32/27 ip4: 216.27.84.64/27 ip4:66.192.165.130/27 ip4:216.27.93.0/25 include:icpbounce.com ?all"

This particular domain's email is hosted separately from the hosting company.  So I contacted the email hosting company and they said I need to combine the above spf code to include their code, per the following snippet:  (again some of the following is modified for security reasons:

"...you would want to incorporate the SPF record for our service into the one that they provided you.  The string for foobar is: "v=spf1 include:emailsrvr.com include:mailseat.com include:emsrvr.com mx:blahblah.com ?all".

So my question, DNS Experts, can you incorporate the above two examples for me?    If helps, I will be making the SPF changes in the Godaddy Total DNS control panel.

Thanks!

Answer : "Combining" two SPF records into one

You didn't specify For (gs) Grid-Service users, (dv) Dedicated-Virtual Server users, or (ss) Shared Server users.

This site will let you create/test them all.
http://www.openspf.org/
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us