Question : Cisco VoIP voice lost

I have a few 7940 phones at a remote office that connect over the L2L VPN to the CallManager Express at the home office.  Most of the time the phones work just fine and calls are successful.

Sometimes, like today, the calls will go through and the callers can hear each other for an indeterminate amount of time and then suddenly neither side can hear the other anymore.  The call remains connected and if the callers don't hang up the audio will eventually come back and the conversation can continue.

The home office uses a Cisco 2851 with CME module to terminate the VPN and the remote site uses as ASA5505.

Does anyone have an ideas as to what might be causing this?  What parts of the configs would you like to take a look at?

I have researched how to prioritize voice traffic on both ends but not sure I did it right since the problem persists.

Thanks in advance.

Answer : Cisco VoIP voice lost

I got this solved.  It had to do with routing through the VPNs.  The spoke sites had ACLs permitting them to pass data to the HQ site but not to each other.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us