Question : Help setting up a guest WLAN and user WLAn with Cisco Aironet 1130AG Access Points

I am currently running a Win2k3 network with 3 Cisco 1130AG AP's connected to it. Currently the AP's are setup with defaults other than renaming the SSID's etc. Now, the 3 AP's are connected to a Cisco 3560-E switch.

What I am looking to do is the following:

1) Setup the 3 AP's to allow users of the domain to simply come in with a laptop, etc. and connect using their network credentials and have network and internet access.

2) Allow guests to come in and either connect to the AP using a guest password or (more preferably) have them get a guest login page when they ope up IE or Firefox.

A note on this as well. We currently do not have a RADIUS server on the network.

What is needed to do this? Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Answer : Help setting up a guest WLAN and user WLAn with Cisco Aironet 1130AG Access Points

Radius server is super simple to setup. You already have a Windows 2k3 server. Radius uses IAS.

Check out this article to help your further decide your best methods.
http://windowsitpro.com/article/articleid/50105/reaping-the-benefits-of-wpa-and-peap.html

I currently have WPA/TKIP using MSCHAPv2 with a radius (windows 2k3) server. My access points are Cisco 1200 series. All of my domain users authenticate with certificates agains the domain.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us