Question : terminal services   "interact with session"

i have about 4 server in my network

and sometimes my software company logs in my server to do some software updates

but i want to be able to watch them "view session" or "interact with session"

but i cant get to work and i already set it up on the terminal services  manager and configuracion to allow those 2 tasks

than i had one of the other admins to log in from home but when i try to interact or view i right click on RDP-tcp i cant select the option to " remote control"
what should i do what steps should i follow to make it work?

and another question is :  WHENEVER SOMEONE CONNECTS TO THE ANY OF THE SERVERS IS THERE A WAY FOR THE SERVER TO LIKE SEND A MESSAGE SAYING THAT SOMEONE HAS CONECTED TO THE SERVER THOUGH TERMINAL SERVICES????

Answer : terminal services   "interact with session"

If you have already set the user up to allow remote administration then you are half way there.  The other trick is that only terminal sessions can control other terminal sessions.  What that means, is that if you are logged into the console and are working from the console, you will not be able to remote control anyone.  

Either log into the terminal server remotely, or from the console, log into itself through a remote desktop connection.  From that session, you should be able to control just fine.

As for you other question... how you get a notification at every terminal server login... I don't know.  I will look into it.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us