Question : SSL-VPN200 connection

finally established connection between sonicwall 2040 and SSL-vpn200 but still unable to see network resources? Showing connected and IP is assigned,but unable to ping items and map drives? Am I missing something as far as configuration? Am I supposed to use anything else after connecting? Attached is log file from connection.

Answer : SSL-VPN200 connection

as long as the internal default gateway is the internal interface of the sonicwall, then the ssl vpn client should be able to reach the internal network. If you have multiple subnets, you will need a static route to them. So the netextender config looks ok

your access rules look ok - I see traffic is allowed from the vpn to your internal lan

make sure you "add client route" in net extender - i.e if you want your ssl clients access to 192.168.25.0, then add this
"tunnel all" forces all traffic for a user over the ssl tunnel
make sure the ip is in the same subnet as the lan network.

next, you will need to spend time with the user configuration - i.e what type of access is allowed - file share,
then you also need to configure the portal - what shows up when they logon- i.e published websites

so take some time to read the user configuration, and if still having issues, then we keep troubleshooting
here is the admin manual

sslvpn-200 admin guide

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us