Question : Connection failure to VPN thru Cisco VPN client Reason:412

Hi friends,
I have small and weird issue.
I have SBS Windows 2003 and another laptop (Winxp prof)at my home and created active directory.
The issue is my office people gave me Cisco VPN client software to connect to office VPN.
I installed on both laptop and main server too. Laptop and desktop are connected thru DL524 router.
So now the problem is I am able to connect thru laptop and worked successfully for hours together. When I try to connect to office from my server desktop then it will be connected to VPN and after 1min38seconds I am getting this error ...

"Secure VPN connection terminated locally by the client. Reason 412:    The remote peer is no longer responding."

After connecting to the office VPN, I am losing internet too. If I disable  and enable the LAN connection then only I am getting internet.
Why it is working fine with Laptop from the same internet connection and why it is not working with the Windows2003 SBS? Can any one suggest any solution to fix this issue? Also my Cisco client version is  4.6.04. But I tried with latest versions too. No use
Thanks in advance,
vvkp

Answer : Connection failure to VPN thru Cisco VPN client Reason:412

PAQed with points refunded (125)

Computer101
EE Admin
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us