Question : Can't access a particular website

I am trying to figure out a problem that just seems very strange to me. I am trying to access a particular website, pacs.bonsecourscommunityhosp.org/webviewer, from our internal network. I have a dc, Windows Server 2003, which has dns enabled at say site 192.168.2.1. I have a remote network, say 192.168.3.1, which is connected to the main office by 2 SonicWall Pro 2040's. The vpn tunnels have no problems passing traffic through, all computers can see all others. I can ping any machine name on either side of the tunnel. All machines have their only dns server as the dc. I have forwarders listed as the external dns given to me by my isp, TimeWarner. DHCP is enabled on the SonicWalls.

On the 2.1 network, I can access the site with no problem on any client machine, XP and Vista. On the 3.1 network, I can access any site at all except for this one site on any client. When I ping pacs.bonsecourscommunityhosp.org from the 3.1 network I get the correct ip address but get timeouts. NSLOOKUP gives me the correct ip address as well.

At a loss, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Answer : Can't access a particular website

Does all the traffic on the 3.1 network go through the vpn to the 2.1?  If it bombs right away it should be a routing issue and you should be able to see if the sonicwal itself can get to the IP address through the utility section inside the sonicwall.  If it can but the workstations behind can't check the Lan > Wan rules you have.  Also there should be a log section with events popping up for this if it is hitting the IDS or Firewall rule to block it.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us