Question : Internal configuration inconsistent, please restart machine to resolve the problem"

I am using a Dell D600 Laptop using "Dell Wireless WLAN Utility" ver 3.120.28.0. I can no longer connect wirelessly in known good hotspots. Every time I right click on the bars (wireless utility, or 'radio') in the system tray and select 'open utility' I get the same error message "Internal configuration inconsistent, please restart machine to resolve the problem." Machine has been restarted several times to no avail. I reinstalled wireless driver and still have the same problem. Please help.

Answer : Internal configuration inconsistent, please restart machine to resolve the problem"

wow thats a lot of users, doesnt sound like you have many issues with dell......i was on the phone to tech support as writing, 71 mins to convince them that i had a dead hard disk.....

i was thinking uninstall the dell program, turn on the wireless zero client and let windows handle it, if no go, reinstall the program
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us