Question : 3945ABG network adapter has been switched off in bios or by hardware switch and I cannot make it work again same problem is with my bluetooth adapter. Is there a solution?

My 3945ABG network adapter along with my bluetooth adapter has been turned off by either bios or the hardware switch. That is the message I get when I try to turn it on. Could some one give me help. I am currently connected on the same comuter through Lan cable internet connection so there need not be a problem. Thank you.
Petur

Answer : 3945ABG network adapter has been switched off in bios or by hardware switch and I cannot make it work again same problem is with my bluetooth adapter. Is there a solution?

If it has been turned off in bios, I guess you would know it, since you use it, right?
I didn't get the laptop model - I have Lenovo R60 with the same chipset, and it has a little as you call it "hardware" switch on the front left side, about 5 cm from the left corner, above the speaker. If you by accident switched it to the left, both bluetooth and wireless are disabled.
Just switch it back to the right
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us