Question : Connect the Dells

I must appologize for the incomplete information that I posted in my First question.  I am thankful for your responses.  With that said let try and give alittle more information to my problem.  Please bear with me.
I have a Linksys Router (WRT54G) employed to share the internet with three desktop computers and one (1) wireless laptop.  All running Windows XP Pro SP2.  The computer that is the host to the printer that I have shared to the network is not a dell but of comparable configuration.  (2.53 GHZ Processor with 256 MB of memory in two dell desktops and a 2.3 GHZ Processor with 1GB of memory in the other desktop.  The laptop is an older computer with an 366 MHZ Processor with 256 MB of memory using a wireles PCMCIA card.)The two (2) Dells are Dimension 1100 Desktops.  All three of the desktops are wired to the Linksys router and the laptop is wireless and can see, access and surf the Internet.  The laptop can see, access, and print via the network through the host computer wirelessly.  I have checked to see if all computers could access the linksys router by using the Internet Explorer and typing in the IP of the router with success.  I have gone through each desktop computer and checked to see if it could see the workgroup that I was created ("WORKGROUP") and they all three say that they do. Here after, I will refer to the dell computers as d1 and d2.  And, the host computer as h1 for lack of a better way to refer to each.  When I access the network "WORKGROUP" with the h1 computer it is successful and shows me the other computers connected to the network, d1, d2 and the laptop.  when I try to access d1 or d2 from h1 I get a message that access is not available and that I might not have permissions to access that computer.  I try to access d1 from d2 I get a message that access is not available and that I might not have permissions to access that computer.  I try to access d2 from d1 I get a message that access is not available and that I might not have permissions to access that computer.  When trying to access H! from D1 and D2 I get a message that access is not available and that I might not have permissions to access that computer.  I have checked d1 and d2 for network configurations and they seem to be setup correctly.  The IP addresses for these desktop computers are:  D1=192.168.1.5, D2=192.168.1.7and H1=192.168.1.2.  All are pingable except D1and D2.  That is all of the information that I can think of.  I would like the two dell computers to be able to print to the printer that I have shared on H1.  The two dells are the only computers that will not network and print to the printer on H1.  I have checked the print sharing for all computers and the firewalls are off.   Help.  Thank You.  Ron Thoma

Answer : Connect the Dells

once they are all on the same workgroup (which it seems they are) you need to make sure they have the same username/pwd combo setup on each pc.  If you login as Joe with a password of 123 on one pc...but don't have that same userid/pwd setup on the others you will get the access denied message.  So make sure you have a user created on each pc...with matching passwords.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us