Question : Outbound Emails are stuck in SmallBusiness SMTP Connector - Queue

My client is running Microsoft exchange on SBS 2003. They have been having a problem to send the emails to their @capmark.com. The messages are always stuck in SMTP connector. I had initially thought that it was a problem with my clients domain being in the blacklist, so I emailed their Administrator and requested them to add our domain elgetiashdown.co.uk to their whitelist, which he promptly did.

I tried again to send an email to capmark.com, but was unable to do so. Upon furhter checking, I saw what seemed to be an SMTP Open relay which I shut down, and deleted the spam mails, which were numbering in their thousands.

I tried again, but am still unable to do so. It still shows up in the Queue.

Please help me with this, as the client is getting agitated with not being able to send these emails which are important to them.

Please find below the bounceback message the client is getting when attempting to send this email:

Sent: 29 June 2008 18:02
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: Undeliverable: Re: Property Reporting and compliance certificate

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject:             Re: Property Reporting and compliance certificate
      Sent:                 27/06/2008 17:56

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'[email protected]' on 29/06/2008 18:02
            Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified.  Please retry or contact your administrator.

Answer : Outbound Emails are stuck in SmallBusiness SMTP Connector - Queue

Use smart host. Open your SMTP connector and enter smart host. Smart Host is the mail server given to you by your ISP (or your email hosting company), so its probably in the format of mail.company.com
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us