Question : LDAP Query against local administrators on a computer in a domain

I am trying to use admodify.net to remove the local administrators group on a server (not a DC) called j-f-mmas1 from the access list on another users email account.  (There is a deny permission present which is causing grief and by removing that servers administrator group from the mailbox rights list altogether I would remove the deny permission.)  
      I can get the ldap listing for the computer itself, but admodify does not go further than that.  There is an option for a specific ldap query but I am not sure what variables would be used against the local administrators on a server within the domain.  Again I am trying to do this against the ADMINSTRATOR GROUP on that server, not the administrator itself.
     PS - Since these rights are under the advanced exchange setting of mailbox rights it is not present under the security tab and it can not be reached by adsiedit.  These rights are inherited but going up the list in AD or in RUS or ESM has yielded NO parent source.
     Thank you.

Answer : LDAP Query against local administrators on a computer in a domain

I WOULD DELETE THIS QUESTION BUT THE SITE WON'T LET ME - THERE IS NO ANSWER OR METHOD TO DO THIS - THERE IS NOTHING IN THE TREE ABOVE - ULTIMATELY WHAT HAPPENED WAS THAT THE DENY PERMISSION DISAPPEARED FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON AND THEN I SPECIFICALLY GRANTED ACCESS.  NOW IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND AS TO REMOVE THE BLOCK FROM MY ASKING A QUESTION - WHICH I HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR EVERY MONTH AND USING SO INFREQUENTLY I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.  UNFORTUNATELY MY QUESTIONS ARE OFTEN THE MOST ONEROUS ONES AND WHILE SOMETIMES THERE ARE RESOLUTIONS PRESENTED - AND I GRANT THEM WHEN THEY DO WORK - IT DOESN'T HAPPEN EVERY TIME.  WHEN I TRY TO DELETE THE QUESTION WITH AN EXPLANATION YOUR SUBMIT BUTTON DOESN'T WORK.
DOES ANYONE HAVE A RESOLUTION FOR THAT PROBLEM???
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us