Question : How can i check what applications and services are running on windows server 2003. i mean services like print services,network mappings,exchange services and various applications

How can i check what applications and services are running on windows server 2003. i mean services like print services,network mappings,exchange services and various applications .i want to make a report and submit to my administrator because we are planning to migrate a server.so i want to make a list  to tick them up so we don't miss any of them when migrating

Answer : How can i check what applications and services are running on windows server 2003. i mean services like print services,network mappings,exchange services and various applications

I would use a free reporting tool called Belarc Advisor (http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html) to see what software and hardware you have on the server.  Then to check what services you have running clilck on start > run > services.msc.  Then click on the status field at the top to organize your list by what services are running.  Next click on the Action menu button and choose export list.  This will export the list into a tab delimited file, which you can easily open with Excel.

Between these two programs you'll see what programs and services you are running.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us