Question : Challenging problem regarding CallerID in TDM 04B (Trying to solve since 8 days)

Hi,

Here I am posting my problem. I am getting this problem since 8 days. I have studied documentation and looked previous posts in forums. But, I am unable to solve this problem. Please show me a solution. I am from India.

We have installed Asterisk with Digium 04B card (4 FXO ports). Now, I  have connected my PSTN line directly to first port. I am making outgoing  calls and receiving incoming calls successfully through my Asterisk. The  problem is: When I am receiving a call from outside (PSTN-Eg. Mobile), I am not  getting the callerid number of the caller and getting callerid as "Asterisk" in my  softphones (XLite).

Here I am giving my config files and error message. Please see it.

zaptel.conf contents:
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us
fxsks=1-4

zapata.conf contents:
[channels]
context=incoming
signalling=fxs_ks
busydetect=1
busycount=7
relaxdtmf=yes
callwaiting=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
cancallforward=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
callerid=asreceived
language=en
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
echocancel=yes
transfer=yes
immediate=no
musiconhold=default
ringtimeout=8000
cidsignalling=dtmf
cidstart=ring
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
channel => 1

sip.conf contents:
[105]
type=friend
username=105
secret=ravi
callerid="RaviKanth"
host=dynamic
context=leader
canreinvite=no
nat=yes
dtmfmode=rfc2833
allow=all

extensions.conf contents:
[incoming]
exten => s,1,Wait(4)
exten => s,n,Answer
exten => s,n,SetMusicOnHold(default)
exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(digit)=5)
exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(response)=10)
exten => s,n,Background(/tmp/virg2)
exten => s,n,Goto(s,1)
exten => s,n,Hangup()
include => leader

[leader]
exten => 105,1,Dial(SIP/105,15)
exten => 105,2,Voicemail(u105)
exten => 105,3,Voicemail(b105)
exten => 105,4,Hangup
exten => _9XXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/1/${EXTEN:1})   ; Mobile phone
exten => _5XXXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/1/${EXTEN:1})       ; Local Landline
include => internal

[internal]
exten => 105, 1, Dial(SIP/105,15)

When somebody calls from outside (Eg: mobile), I am getting this below error message on Asterisk console:

Error Message:
Aug 17 19:45:41 ERROR[10449]: callerid.c:276  callerid_feed: fsk_serie made mylen < 0 (-8)
Aug 17 19:45:41 WARNING[10449]: chan_zap.c:6087  ss_thread: CallerID feed failed: Success
Aug 17 19:45:41 WARNING[10449]: chan_zap.c:6131  ss_thread: CallerID returned with error on channel  'Zap/1-1'

Please tell me the solution. Looking forward to your kind response.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.

Answer : Challenging problem regarding CallerID in TDM 04B (Trying to solve since 8 days)

Re your posting a new question about the Teliax DID problem. I suggest that, if you are allowed, you should edit the title and change it:
a) include key words like "Asterisk", "Teliax", "IAX" and "Inbound DID"
b) also keep the title short - don't put "please help me" or "difficult problem" because this adds nothing. You wouldn't be using EE if you didn't have a problem and need help!

Experts who are looking through the list of questions need to be able to see key details so they will know if their expertise and experience might be relevant. Ideally, you need to get help from someone who has already set up a Teliax account on Asterisk and is using it for inbound calls.

If you cannot edit the title, the EE Community Support Resource Channel should be able to assist you. You might be able to delete the question and re-post it with a better title.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us