Question : Qwest Business Class RADSL vs. Covad or XO SDSL vs. Comcast Business Cable Internet

We have a small branch office located in Spokane, WA.  In about a month, they moving into a nicer office closer to the downtown core.  There are 5 - 7 people working in that office.  The main office is in Seattle; we have a Speakeasy full T1.  

During their move, I will implement in Seattle a Cisco ASA-5510 VPN/Firewall appliance.  In the Spokane office I will use the counterpart ASA-5505.  My short term goal is to implement a static VPN tunnel between the offices using IPSec via the Cisco units.  Longer-term, I want to implement  Sharepoint server in addition to our existing Exchange running on SBS 2K3, in Seattle.  Even longer-term, I want to implement perhaps a SDC in Spokane and implement DFS for our common network file shares.  There are about 25 people in the Seattle office.  This is fairly data/email intensive consulting firm.

I need to choose an ISP for the Spokane office.  Qwest has "business class" RADSL available with a 7Mbps/896Kb.  This is the easiest and least expensive "business class" option available.  Given what I propose to do, so you think I will need more upstream potential bandwidth?  If so, I will have to consider Covad or XO SDSL, but the cost will be about double or more.

Answer : Qwest Business Class RADSL vs. Covad or XO SDSL vs. Comcast Business Cable Internet

I have received no answers and have already made a decision to go with the Qwest RADSL service on a 1-year contract.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us