Question : Document not found

A link of a  Domino database which is located at the ( West Region Domino Server )  was sent from a user in ( The West Region  ) to another one in ( The Centeral Region  using the Centeral Region  Domino Server  ) but the user at the Centeral was not able to access the database and he was getting the following error ( A Link Dcument Cannt be found in the view ) :

I have checked the following :
1- The user is defined on the ( ACL) of the database ( located in the West ) as ( An Author) .
2-  After forwarding the same email to me I was able to open it but I am the Domino Administrator and I have a Manager ACL on the same Database

I have done the following to solve the problem :
1- Change the ACL of the user who is having the problem  on the database  which he wasn't able to access to ( Manager) but this didnt solve the problem.
2- On the users Lotus Notes Client I have renamed the following files ( Bookmark.nsf, Cask.NDK and Desktop6.NDK) and restart the client to have new ones but still the problem is not solved .
3- I have performed a Fixup , Compact and rebuilding the views on the User's Lotus Notes Client but still the problem is not solve .

If you have any other suggetion please provide me with it .

Answer : Document not found

I would like to add something ,,,,,,
The user is able to open  link and access the database and what I did is:
 On the sent database at the WST  database of  Domino server I have done a replication to the Hub ( Administration Server Located at the Centeral Area and it is the  Mail Server of the user having the problem  :
1- Double click and open the database .
2- File
3- Replication
4- Replicate
5- Removed the tick from the ( Receive Documents from Server) and kept ( Send Documents to Server)
6- Started the replication and then the problem was solved

Meanwhile, everytime I have to do the same thing ........ I would like to solve this problem for good so never ever get the same problem any more .

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us