Question : cable or DSL???

I'm currently connected via cable internet on my 16 workstation internet cafe. it is routed by a linksys befsr41 and passed thru three different hubs to provide the 16 workstations. i experience slowness everytime somebody in my network upload and download large files to there computer. will my speed increase if i change my connection to DSL? or will it change if i change my hub into switches? my location by the way is in Manila, Phils

Answer : cable or DSL???

Voltz depends on your cable band/w , DSL is better depends on ISP what band will provide you. I use an cable with 128/128kbps and for better d/l speed i use an SatADSL conection via satellite with 1-2Mbps and is aprox. 400Euro/year.For an internet caffe will be better to have IP classes if u have 16PC`s , is better if u buy at least 20 IP classes ...to have backup.Everything depends on your band/w if u have on cable 8Mbps down / 1Mbps up and DSL have 768kbps down/ 128kbps up , Cable is much better then DSL... the type of conection doesn't metter , the ISP makes the diference if he can provide u HIGH speed at low price is OK.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us