Question : Workshop will not recognize QName in lib folder

If I use weblogic workshop and create a new project and put the QName contained in the jar file from an xmlbeans download which has the 3 String constructor if I create a new java class in the file and put something like the following  public static final javax.xml.namespace.QName MY_QNAME = new javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://host/",
                "GetUserUserID", "prefix1"); it does not recognize qname as having a 3 argument constructor.  I think the compiler is picking up the one in weblogic.jar or somewhere else so I tried putting this jar at the beggining of the setdomainenv.cmd file and also tried putting

true-web-inf-classes>

in weblogic.jar and neither solved the issue.  If someone was able to overcome this I would appreciate what the resolution was.

Answer : Workshop will not recognize QName in lib folder

This is a classloader problem.
Your solution should work fine.
For your first solution, try to check that your dowloaded jar file is putting prior weblogic.jar
For you second slution, prefer-web-inf-classes, try to check the order of tag in DTD whether you are putting in the right place. If so and it doesn't work, try to restart the server and test again.

Hope this help.
Sompol
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us