Question : Blocking Netbios traffic at router level (Cisco)

I need to block the Netbios traffic from one specific server from being routed to our other subnets.  Here's some background:

We have a Windows-based network that spans over 3 locations, each connected by T1.  We (still) use WINs for some name resolution, so completely blocking Netbios at the router level is not an option.  However, we installed a new point-of-sale server at one location and will be installing identical servers at the other two locations.  It is important that they not see each others Netbios traffic, though.  The software is using Netbios to announce it's location for the point-of-sale lanes to find the server, and we don't want a register at one location to attach to a server at another location.

We have Cisco routers in between each location.  I tried blocking port 137 (this is the port NCR told us to block) both TCP and UDP but it either didn't work or I didn't properly use the Cisco access-list to set it up, or possibly a different port is being used?

What I would like is an explanation of how to configure our Cisco routers to block the Netbios traffic being generated from this server but not block all Netbios traffic.

To assist, here are our subnets:
192.168.1.x
192.168.2.x
192.168.3.x

The server that needs to not send Netbios info to other subnets is at:

Thanks!!

Answer : Blocking Netbios traffic at router level (Cisco)

Corrections, I think it should be
access-list 101 deny   tcp host 192.168.2.100 any eq 137
access-list 101 deny   udp host 192.168.2.100 any eq 137
access-list 101 permit tcp any any
access-list 101 permit udp any any
access-list 101 permit ip any any
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us