Question : Cannot externally access //companyweb via link on Remote Web workplace

I have just built a MS Windows 2003 SBS and I have it sitting behind a Sonicwall TZ170 Router. My connection to the internet is cable modem and I know that they block ports 80 and 25. (Irrelevant but just being through) My goal is to allow my employees to access the company's internal website (//companyweb) via the remote web workplace.
The problem that I am encountering is that I can access the site just RWW login screen and then the internal homepage just fine. However, whenever I attempt to click on the Administer the company's internal Web site link I get an stating that
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.
    What you can try:
     Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.  
So on and so on&&&&&&&&&
Anyone have any ideas???

Answer : Cannot externally access //companyweb via link on Remote Web workplace

The best option for remote access to a workplace, in my opinion, is VPN.  If you set up VPN then the above problem will be solved, and additionally users would have access to other network resources.  Would this be a good solution in your case?
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us