Question : How do I allow conncurent calls to an Agent IPCC ACD CRS

I have a small support desk staff with a max of 6 people logged in at once but most of the time it is 2-3 people and I am trying to find a way around having callers wait when there are 3 calls and only 2 agents logged in.

I have tried eliminating the script line that searches for available or "ready" agents, but it still puts them in the queue, so then I tried inserting a "go to end call" in the in the queue loop but this just disconnects the caller.

Now I have a small work around but it defeats the purpose of the CRS historical reporting, and that is to eliminate the agent lines all together and then put all the agent lines into a call pickup group and add an additional line to the agents phone so they have the ability to answer 1 call on each line using call pickup.
But you dont get any reporting features with this...

Also if anyone knows a way around having the agent coming out of ready status if they make an outgoing call or if they have a personal line and answer or call on that line?

Answer : How do I allow conncurent calls to an Agent IPCC ACD CRS

One other quick comment.   Rather than using UCCx or call pickup, have you considered using a hunt pilot with a hunt list that contains two line groups?  The line groups could be tiered within the hunt list with tier 1 having line 1 of the agents phones and tier 2 having line 2 of the agents phones.  You could do broadcast algorith, top down, circular or I believe longest idle.  I believe (but could be wrong) there are reports within the administrative reporting tool in UCM for Hunt Pilots, but I've not looked at them in any great detail.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us