Question : How to route a call from pxb into my local voip

Hi Experts:

I am running Callmanager 6 lab at my home, which supports cisco 7941 and 7960 and IPcommicator phones.
Internally every phone call can dial and recieve any onother internal phone.
I have also got cisco 2621xm as gateway, which also has fxo and fxs ports, Two analog phone are connected into fxs ports, so this analog phones can also call and recieve calls from and to IP phones.

I have also managed to route my analog and ip calls out to external numbers such as my mobile number.
So now I have two problem:
First when I dail out from my ip and analog phones the recieving phone displays my BT number, which is the one that I have connected my fxo port, so is there any way, which I can display my internal ip phone extention into my mobile.
second question is: I need to know how should i configure to enable external phones to call my internal  numbers in both cisco gateway and call managers

I would be preciated, if you give me step by step process of configuration including some example of how to route external calls through my gateway configuration commands.

Many thanks

Answer : How to route a call from pxb into my local voip

if you want all the phones to ring togethe, i think it is not it is not doable. you ring all ip phones easily:
crate a line group and add all the phones then create a hunt list the hunt pilot after that configure your gateway to send the calls to the hunt pilot instead of the phone extension as i post before.  
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us