Event Source:      NTDS ISAM
Event Category:      Database Corruption
Event ID:      467
Date:            3/31/2005
Time:            6:53:31 AM
User:            N/A
Computer:      HUNT-BACKUP
Description:
NTDS (524) NTDSA: Index INDEX_00090001 of table datatable is corrupted (0).

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

No answers in MS KB.  
This is a Windows 2003 Server DC (all FSMO roles)
The other DC does not have this error.

Only changes were shut down servers last weekend and relocated to new office.  All servers restatred without issue.
Thanks
cja131

Answer : Event ID:      467

At a minimum you might want to consider moving the FSMO roles because if the controller holding them goes down, you're going to have some issues.

If you're not sure about repairing the server, move the roles and prepare your environment for one DC.
Then, perform a full backup of the damaged server.  Afterward, run the repair.  If you have problems, you should be able to recover.

Let's take worse case: You've prepared your environment for one AD DC.  It works.  You attempt to repair the other DC and the repair fails and you don't know what to do; it's 4:00 am, and employees will be on their way i very soon.  You can always run dcpromo and remove AD from the server and thenrun it again and re-install AD.

It's really not that bad, and you probably won't have to do so; but I would not leave corruption in my AD.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us