Question : Server Interview Questions

I am in the process of interviewing some candidates for my IT Department.  I'm looking for a person with strong Server (good AD experience too)  experience.

My question:
Does anybody know of any Microsoft Server (mainly 2000 or 2003, hopefully they share the same similarities) questions that I may ask this potential candidate.  I will also need the answers to these questions of course.  I myself don't know a thing about Microsoft Server so I would like the Exchange Experts here to guide me in choosing the right candidate to match my needs.  I'm a Cisco guy so I mainly know Cisco stuff.

Answer : Server Interview Questions

Identify applications as well, to reduce assumptions, for example, that you need someone good at Microsoft Exchange, or its os, or networking, or ... Active Directory(?)

Do try to leave room. Example, asking applicant of problems faced and how they were resolved. Tune out the braggarts of ho many supported, hhow much and how big. Look for analytical capability. Consider some vague networking question, possibly real router problem, give some sample symptoms and ask them to help you troubleshoot. It is not just what they know now (given google), it is what they may do with what they know later, how they will learn to resolve problems.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us