Question : Problem accessing cetain websites - Mainly Gmail

Basically, I have a new internet connection with BT. I am having difficulty accessing pages such as gmail or google apps, even experts exchange, with my laptop.

This is a home connection and I don't have these problems when connecting at the office or when connected using mobile broadband.

Windows XP
Anti Virus  - Kaspersky
Windows Firewall
I diseabled eash of these but still no solution.

I found a solution and it now allows me to access gmail. Basically delete all cookies, history etc and it works, this is fine but then it will just stop working again after a while until i have to delete all the brower data again.

I have tried, internet explorer 7, Firefox anf Chrome, all have the same problem.

I have a PC and everything is working fine, when checking this on another Laptop, I have the same problem accessing mainly google services, apps gmail etc..

I have gone through most options and I am just looking to see what may be causing this. I have searched all around and not got a solution.

Answer : Problem accessing cetain websites - Mainly Gmail

Seem to have got somewhere with this

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Apps/thread?tid=44e5122aff3c610c&hl=en

I have setup Firefox to delete cookies each time I exit, so if the I get the error, i just close firefox and login again. It is a real pain but a least I can check my email!

Any help appreciated.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us