Question : Folder redirection issues

ok. I have a preconfigured roaming profile. I have two test users in the test OU with a group policy set for folder redirection to my test server.  I can log onto my test pc with both users and make changes to My Documents folder and see the changes on my server. All is good. I then deleted my test group policy for folder redirection and created another policy pointing toward another server. ok. Just for kicks I logged into my test machine with an account I added earlier. Its a AD acount with admin rights and this account was added to the local computer. This account is not in the roaming profile group and does not get the folder redirection policy. Totally seperate. So I go to log out and I see where my account is trying to synchronizing to my first server that I set up for folder redirection. That policy doesn't exsits anymore and this account should not be getting the policy anyway. I hope I explained this throughly enough for someone to help. Thanks

Answer : Folder redirection issues

if your using sbs2003 there could be a default policy higher in AD redirecting documents
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us