Question : System not working on Internet

Usually my system is working fine on off line. But When I connect my system to internet using USB modem It works well but after 15 to 30 mins the screen goes black or white with black dots. This is happening just from 3 days before. Also 3 days before, It asked the message box saying that "My windows is not genuine, Do you want to make it genuine?" . I gave Yes to that. From that time it is not working.

Also. When I connect internet through some other ISP its working.  Can you please let me know why this problem is occuring. I am using Tata Indicom Photon Whiz Plan. (On Windows XP)

If I restart the machine It will work for again 15 - 20 mins again it will not.

Answer : System not working on Internet

Hello Ashok9,

Explanation to a part of your problems, is that, when you connected your system, Windows XP, as you said, to internet, it automatically downloaded an update from Microsoft, which discovered, that the operating system, you are using, is illegal, so in that case it continued to drop these notifications for you. It can be removed, but it's also illegal, so, first you will need to buy a Windows Genuine Kit for validating your Windows copy.

About all other problems, i'm sorry, but you will need  to be more specific. For example, what software are you using for getting Internet Connection from your USB modem?

Edgars
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us